Every woman dreams of having perfect thighs, but does the mistake to not think very much about this particular part of our body and don’t take the time to work our inner thighs our legs won`t look as perfect as she wants them. Inner thighs need for us to pay attention to them, so they have to have their own routine.
So, we are going to help you define your inner thighs. You`ll need only a mat, or you can use the floor if you don`t have one. Don`t forget that every workout starts with a warm-up and also you have to take a break between each set and exercise.
- This is an exercise that you can also use as a warm-up. Put your feet together and arms around the body. Raise a leg out to the side, while keeping the other one straight. Balance the leg from one side to the other in front of the supporting leg. Make 3 sets of 10 reps on one each foot.
- Stand with your feet spread wide apart, like a ballerina. Slowly squat down until your knees are bent at ninety degrees angle and put your hands behind your head. Lift yourself up slowly until your legs are straight once again. In this same position for a better result, you can also do some pulsing up and down for 10 seconds. Repeat 8 times.
- Lie back down on the mat with your arms by your sides and put your palms facing beside you. Bring your left foot up by pointing your toes toward the ceiling, and start to rotate your leg outward. During this exercise, you have to move your whole leg and at the same time try to focus on keeping your hips down. Rotate your leg 5 times in a clockwise direction and then in a counter-clockwise direction. Repeat 8 times and then switch legs.
- Lie on your side and bend bottom leg. Lift upper leg in 45° and after a few seconds lower it back a couple of inches and quickly bring it back up. Switch side after 20 sets.
- Lie on your side, spread one leg and cross the other over it. Support your head with your hand or rest it on your arm. Breathe out to lift your bottom leg up and inhale when you lower it back down. The upper body should be still when you do this. Change sides after 8 sets.
Take your time, do all the exercise correctly and have fun!